Memory Lane is a mini game within the geocahcing game. But how do you play, what do those souvenirs mean, and what dates does the game run? In this episode I tackle those questions to learn more about this mini game.
Click here to listen to S1E15
Places and Things Mentioned
– Memory Lane Gameboard
– Memory Lane: First geocache hidden souvenir
– Memory Lane: First Mega-Event souvenir
– Memory Lane: One million geocaches hidden souvenir
– Memory Lane: 20 years of geocaching souvenir
– Wabash Bridge, St Charles, MO.
– Oak Grove Cemetery, St Charles, MO.
– Steamboat Montana
– “Take a Trip Down Memory Lane“, geocaching.com
Cache Highlight “History Not to be Forgotten“
You can learn more about the history of how geocaching started by listening to Episode 3: The History of Geocaching
2:00 – What Memory Lane is and what it consist of
4:22 – How to participate
5:34 – How to track progress
6:18 – Cache highlight